Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Contest - Concluded! And the winner is...

Out of our 43 entrants (oh my stars and garters!) by 2pm today, I have used random.org to generate me a number between 1 and 43.

It gave me the number: 27

When I counted down from the first entry to the 27th entry this was what was there:

As someone else has mentioned, I also don't read many books that fall into the popcorn category. The only one on my bookshelf at current that qualifies is Brothers and Sisters by Bebe Moore Campbell. I had to read it for a class - I remember having no problem picking it up to read so it must have been more enjoyable than ones average school assigned text, but I barely recall what it was really about. Popcorn. (Marvelous book ratings, there, btw.)

Kat
glenin at gmail

Therefore we have our winner!  Yay!  Congratulations to Kat whom I will email and alert to her prizes and also send over an email to the lovely Ms. Carey to let her know the results of the contest.  Thank you to everyone who entered and hopefully you all might stick around for a bit and see a little of the blog aside from the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment